Available For Members of Shrubscriber.com
Ecosystems Are Their Connections
The more connected a system is, the more resilient it tends to be. What lessons can we draw from this, and how can we build resilient connections in our yards, communities, and school gardens?
This 4 week, ecological garden design course will cover basic ecological principles and teach you how to apply them to your garden space. Each week will consist of a pre-recorded video lesson, a live question and answer session, and one assignment—complete lessons and assignments at your own pace.
- 1st Week of October – Water, Access, Structures
- 2nd Week of October – Sectors & Zones
- 3rd Week of October – Needs & Yields
- 4th Week of October – The Power of Placement
Ecological Garden Design is available for all members of the Subscriber community. Register for this class by visiting Shrubscriber.com
What You’ll Get From A Nature Inspired Garden
This 4 week, garden design course will cover basic ecological principles and teach you how to apply them to your garden space. The connections created with your ecologically inspired garden will:
- Decrease labour and input costs by properly placing elements where they’ll thrive.
- Decrease waste by designing it out of the system or incorporating it back into the garden.
- Embrace biodiversity as a resilience-building tool.
- Reduce or eliminate watering by capturing and soaking it into the landscape.
- Increase garden yield
What You’ll Get From This Course
- Video lessons and assignments that you can complete at your own pace.
- Hands-on question and answer sessions.
- Ongoing support.
- Step by step ecological design techniques to layout or improve your garden.
- Garden Site Map
- Zone Map & Plan
- Sector Map & Plan
- Needs & Yields Analysis
- An Ecological Garden Site Plan
Ecological Garden Design is available for all members of the Subscriber community. Become a member today by visiting Shrubscriber.com